martedì, ottobre 10, 2006

Perugia & Caserta setlist

Perugia 07-10-2006
Setlist
: Atlantic City/John Henry/O Mary Don't You Weep/Old Dan Tucker/Further On (Up the Road)/Jesse James/Cadillac Ranch/
Factory/My Oklahoma Home/Erie Canal/Devils & Dust/Mrs. McGrath/How Can a Poor Man Stand Such Times and Live?/Jacob's Ladder/Bobby Jean/Open All Night/Pay Me My Money Down
My City of Ruins/You Can Look/When the Saints Go Marching In/This Little Light of Mine/American Land

Caserta 08-10-2006
Setlist: John Henry/Old Dan Tucker/Adam Raised a Cain/Eyes on the Prize/Jesse James/O Mary Don't You Weep/Growin' Up/Erie Canal/My Oklahoma Home/Devils & Dust/Mrs. McGrath/How Can a Poor Man Stand Such Times and Live?/Jacob's Ladder/Long Time Comin'/Open All Night/Pay Me My Money Down
My City of Ruins/Rag Mama Rag/When the Saints Go Marching In/This Little Light of Mine/American Land

Nessun commento: